Monday, September 15, 2014

VOGEL’s Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters - Review

So I had the privilege of winning a Vogel's Cereal Pack from In Rhi's Pantry and it arrived on Friday!

Needless to say the girls and I were excited to try out the flavours - naturally I couldn't resist picking up the Vogel's Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters <3


I am in love and anyone who loves peanut butter will love this cereal too. I'm not a huge cereal fan - but this one takes the cake for being nutritional as well as tasting great! This isn't something I would eat every morning for breakfast but once or twice a week - again perfect for that peanut butter lover! 

I'll give credit to Vogel's as they have a great 'Compare Products' page which allows for you to compare the nutritional value of all the Vogel's Cereal Range (great for those wanting to compare the sugar, fat, protein values etc)

I also tried out the Cranberry, Cashew & Pistachio Luxury Blend Cereal - you can read the review for that cereal on my blog also.

If you haven't already don't forget to jump over to my Facebook Page and give it a like - I reached over 100 last week so keep an eye out for a giveaway!

Happier, healthier & fitter

Love,
Milly x

No comments:

Post a Comment